Our mission statement is “To provide high quality care for all of our patients in a caring, responsive, courteous and supportive manner”
Our Mission is to:
- Put our patient’s welfare at the heart of all we do.
- Listen to our patients.
- Promote best medical practice, share expertise and refer on to the appropriate service where necessary.
- To provide continuous learning with our organisation and promote Clinical Governance within our teams.
- Be innovative, adaptable and respond to the changing face of general practice.
- Promote the aims mission and values of the South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
- Strive to improve the health of our population and encourage self-care.
- Use our resources wisely and in a cost effective manner.
- Encourage patients to use both the practice resources and those of the wider NHS responsibly.
- Balance the needs of individual patients with those of the wider practice population.
- Value and protect our staff.
Our Values Are: